Whoop whoop! It’s such a pleasure to have welcomed TJ for the first time in my podcast. Listen in as he gets REAL about his experience as an investor and how he got where he is today.
In this episode, we cover:
- How he got started in Real Estate and started to experiment around.
- He got to learn all the ins and outs… but as a beginner, it can get pretty overwhelming!
- Going to events to talk about his story has not only helped multiple people but also himself!
- How did he overcome the challenges presented? Coming together with his partner to understand the opportunity they had gotten was truly a rocky trail.
- Regardless of the support that one can get from close friends and family, it’s sometimes discouraging to not have it from other sources… right?
T.J. Cremeans has more than seven years of real estate experience and four years focusing specifically on multifamily commercial properties. Before founding his own firm, he worked as a commercial sales executive at the nation’s largest title company, Fidelity National Title, in Chicago.
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Listen in and subscribe for more.
You can also leave us a review and of course, don’t forget to share. I’m sure there are real people in your network who can take advantage of what they’re going to learn from the show.