This week I am super duper excited to host this episode alongside Rachel Oliver, a wonderful woman who turned a nay-saying husband from saying no, to saying hello cashflow!
In this episode, we cover:
- Rachel started investing in 2009, and in 2014, committed to investing full time! Her specialty? Rent-to-own. She wanted to finally break the glass ceiling, exhausted from begging for time off at a company that did not care about its employees.
- Rachel gets into the challenges getting her hobby on board while introducing herself into real estate, where if you lose, you lose big. It took great courage, and it gave great results!
- At the time when she was dealing with all of these challenges at the beginning, the one thing that she explains would have helped her much more is therapy!
- How she was actively trying to explain Real Estate to her husband – but he seemed to always be distracted. Always a game on TV, never making it a priority, not attending meetings… until she found the one thing that stuck.
- The hardest part about overcoming conflict is how much people tend to defend their position; taking that stance of not wanting to bend even one bit. Bringing a third person is the key!
- After overcoming hardship and her husband nay-saying, how are they working through it?
- We dive a little deeper into the rent-to-own strategy.
Rachel is an international best-selling author, successful real estate investor, ambitious entrepreneur and a dynamic speaker. She is the co-founder and managing partner of Clover Properties, a company established out of her passion for enabling families to achieve their homeownership goals and live a better life.
Connect with Rachel :
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Listen in and subscribe for more.
You can also leave us a review and of course, don’t forget to share. I’m sure there are real people in your network who can take advantage of what they’re going to learn from the show.