This episode just covers an incredible range of things. From the show Breaking Bad to being able to buy properties with other people’s money globally, Mel and Dave get real with me as we sit down and talk real estate. You won’t want to miss it!
In this episode, we cover:
- Mel and Dave’s lovely backstory of how they met, and how they became business partners. From nice northern Ontario and a very snowy climate, they are nothing but warm and great investors. And what they’ve shown is: it’s always about giving back!
- Mel reminds us to make sure to look at a number of deals at once and figure out what we can really do with them based on our skill level, time availability and a lot of other factors.
- The only reason why this couple makes this all look easy… it’s because it was not. They took the time and effort to defeat the challenges they encountered so that they could make it look simple!
- PRO TIP: when growing a portfolio, treat it like a business. Take it seriously. Don’t just go for the nice, shiny building. Analyze.
- Money can’t buy time and all the relationships that are built through your journey. At the end of the day, it’s not just about the money, it’s about leaving a legacy.
- You need to be grounded in a purpose.
About Melanie and Dave Dupuis:
Melanie and Dave Dupuis, well known as Investor Mel & Dave, are innovative real estate investors who have SOLELY acquired over 226 apartments in just a few short years. They are living proof that if you don’t let anything stop you, success can be yours. With over 20 years of combined experience in real estate investing, property ownership, and management, this self-made couple understands the ins and outs of building a business and of acquiring wealth through real estate. They are also mentors to hundreds of people throughout North America helping them change their lives by applying creative financing and other people’s money (OPM) strategies.
Connect with Melanie and Dave Dupuis:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Listen in and subscribe for more.
You can also leave us a review and of course, don’t forget to share. I’m sure there are real people in your network who can take advantage of what they’re going to learn from the show.