Have you ever had one of those crazy thoughts about merging real estate with another passion of yours? Well, Nick Skalkos definitely has! We welcome him once again to get real about how his music career helped him get into real estate. Interesting, right? Then stick around to hear all about it!
In this episode, we cover:
- About Nick Skalkos and the story of how he got to where he is today. Nick shares his family background and his obsession with music. He talked about the things he did just to get noticed.
- Nick on overcoming the challenges from his past. His strong passion helped him deal with these challenges and guided him to reach his goals. He set high standards for himself and never let anyone else set his standards.
- How Nick made a break in the real estate investing industry. He felt like his drive came from his passion to get out of his present position. He simply believed that he could do it. He also said that it is important to be in the present moment and understand who you really are.
- What Nick did to start learning about real estate investing. It took him 7-8 months to learn before he was sure he knew what he was doing and moved forward.
- The best advice in order to network, according to Nick: Confidence.
About Nick Skalkos:
Nick Skalkos is the founder of NSE Real Estate. His company focuses mainly on multifamily investing techniques. He lives in Cambridge, ON with his wife of 20 years. He was a waiter and a musician before he got interested in real estate investing. In 2016, he joined Keyspire where he learned the basics of real estate investing and started to create powerful partnerships and ventures. Nick has now amassed around 60 doors in Ontario and New Brunswick.
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Listen in and subscribe for more.
You can also leave us a review and of course, don’t forget to share. I’m sure there are real people in your network who can take advantage of what they’re going to learn from the show.
Interested in becoming a guest on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: I want to be a guest! OR simply fill out this form: https://perfectpropertyinc.activehosted.com/f/34