In this week’s episode, the CoFounder of Rock Star Real Estate Inc., Nick Karadza, tells us how he got started in Real Estate, what to do with your properties, how to vet a realtor as well as how to protect yourself in the long term in today’s unpredictable market by understanding how it works! Come get Real Estate with us.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Nick got started in Real Estate, after graduating with an IT degree and working a government job that did not fulfill him. He told us about the book that got him started: Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen.
- If time is extremely valuable to you, investing in your education may be the perfect shortcut for you. Experience is obviously key, yes, but educating yourself is something incredible that can push you forward.
- If you are barely starting with Real Estate and want to get your hands dirty, but still don’t know how: getting someone with hands-on experience is the best thing you can do for your growth.
- The top 3 questions to ask when vetting a realtor, according to Nick. He tells us something that we are all aware of and that is true (even in Real Estate!): quality does not equal quantity.
- PRO TIP: rent does not go down so easily if you have rent control. With rent control, it does not spike up so easily… so it won’t spike down inadvertently!
Nick Karadza is the founder of Rock Star Real Estate with his brother, Tom. He started out investing in real estate at the age of 21. Today, Nick publishes a monthly real estate investing newsletter and shares his experiences via online articles and web articles.
Connect with Nick:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat