Alex Pal joins us here today to talk about his experience and journey in the real estate world. As we all know, everyone has a different approach to real estate; and today, we will be focusing on joint venture partnerships, raising money… and how to get started in RE investing! So grab a cup of tea, relax, and Let’s Get Real Estate!
In this episode:
- Funny thing is: Alex did not find real estate… real estate found him! He got started through a family connection when he was 16, listening to a CD by Robert Kiyosaki. Last thing you know – he’s dressing up to go to conferences at age 17! When studying, he started realizing that he was not too happy with the idea of finding a dream job, but more so with the idea of passive income! Finding a thing to do by yourself and being financially free… the rest is history!
- We talk about educating yourself, just like in any other aspect. Investing is a risky subject that, if done with enough knowledge and research, can work wonders! And Alex even told us about his implementation of two strategies in one property, which is not a common approach -but a very clever one.
- We cover the conditioning that many people have of thinking inside the box, wanting the same house and lifestyle as their parents. While there is nothing wrong with that, there are so many more things you could do for your future dream home. If you are willing to sacrifice two to three years of your life in your twenties, you might find success! Alex’s advice: get a basement, renovate it and live in it!
- Where does the money come from to renovate and do all of these shenanigans? Alex said that he uses private money… or joint venture money!
- Our guest’s advice for people who are listening and are interested in starting out: start gaining traction, and find ways to get properties at good value.
Pal Property Solutions, a Hamilton, Ontario-based provider of real estate solutions, was founded by Alex and his wife. They specialize in providing house buyers, sellers, and investors with comprehensive real estate solutions.
Additionally, the business purchases and renovates single or multi-family homes around Southern Ontario in an effort to revitalize communities, provide dependable housing, and promote homeownership.
Connect with Alex\:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat