Today we ask all those questions that no one is brave enough to ask as we get an insight into Sarah Larbi’s career, and how this wonderful investor decided to go from not having any partners and doing one thing at a time, to dedicating her time to engage with new partners. Stay tuned to learn about it all!
In this episode, we cover:
- How googling became Sarah’s continuous practice, as she got a wake-up call after going to the bank and not understanding what assets and liabilities were! She truly became obsessed with knowledge and the idea of more and more!
- Sarah’s insight on a couple of millions under management and a few doors – all that in the span of 7 years!
- Not stretching yourself thin for luxuries if your financial freedom is compromised! House rich and cash poor is definitely not the way to go. Living within your needs and having the big picture in life is what is going to truly last you a lifetime.
- Having the right partners means not having to deal with everything all by yourself – and having less liabilities is truly something that will aid you into reaching your main goal. Of course you share the profit, however, the level of stress is much less!
- The Real Estate Retreat that our guest is organizing in the month of August.
About Sarah Larbi:
Sarah Larbi specializes in removing the mystique surrounding homeownership for Canadians who previously believed real estate investing was out of reach. She has gained their total confidence by having the ambition and dedication to start, build, and expand a seven-figure, ten-property, fourteen-door investment portfolio while working full-time in her mid-thirties. She will be able to leave the workforce in Fall 2020, just seven years after purchasing her first investment property!
Connect with Sarah Larbi:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat