Adrian Pannozzo joins us this time ’round as he tells us all about his journey: from being a policeman for 21 years to fully retiring and financial freedom at age 43. If you don’t have a background in Real Estate, don’t let it set you back from getting started. After all, here is where real people are doing Real Estate!
In this episode, we cover:
- Adrian’s journey as a police officer, and how he really wanted to have the same lifestyle as he did at the time, even after retiring. And then he thought: Real Estate is one of the safest places to invest!
- How to know where to get started in Real Estate from different backgrounds outside of its realm.
- Being able to leverage other people’s money in order to start your own career in Real Estate – and how crazy it is that beginner Real Estate investors never know what to do at the beginning. It’s about taking that leap of faith!
- If you have a good mindset and talent to run the numbers, definitely take advantage of that!
- Banks and reifying – how do you compensate over banks being conservative in their choices? At the end, it all comes down to experience.
- How hiring a coach is extremely important for your journey, as not only will it save you time, but it will also put things into perspective!
About Adrian Pannozzo:
Adrian Pannozzo is the Co-Founder of Executive Properties Capital, the definition of an incredible entrepreneurial journey in real estate investing and management. Adrian worked as a police officer for 21 years before retiring early due to his Real Estate Investment decisions.
Adrian has developed a successful model to share with others, using the BRR technique to “buy, renovate, and refinance.” He is now a full-time real estate investor and entrepreneur who has developed an incredible real estate investment, sales, and property management company with over 50 investment properties and over 300 rental units in less than a decade.
Connect with Adrian Pannozzo:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat