We welcome Doug Meyers once again, and this time, follow up and closing is what we will be turning our focus to. On this round, we have split our conversation in two parts. This is the second and last part on this journey with Doug Meyers. Tune into it and let us know how many of his tips you will be applying to your life!
In this episode, we cover:
- The ins and outs of the follow up and the closing part of Real Estate. It is considered to be one of the parts were people should spend as much time as needed, as well as one of the trickiest ones.
- BEING INTENTIONAL. Intention is everything in every aspect of our lives. If you’re intentional with your follow up you can be efficient! We also briefly cover expecting no’s, and how that can actually save you from guilt over not closing that deal you were intending! You’re gonna encounter a lot of no’s before you get a yes.
- Doug Meyer’s training program that taught him the 17 reasons why people don’t buy / invest. Timing, personal issues, pressing matters… all of it!
- Value added and how it bridges the gap.
- The follow up process, and how there is a misconception about it that it’s a long dragged out process of meeting and connecting… and how to shorten it efficiently!
- Growing as a real estate investor by networking through social media networks, and how it helped me to use videos of my work in order to catch people’s attention.
- Having multiple different follow up strategies, as people will never know what to expect- in a good way! 😉
About Doug Meyers:
Doug is a former mining engineer who used real estate investing to provide the income to leave his previous full-time employment. This gave him the opportunity to pursue other passions and business interests with his full attention. He has a portfolio of condos, duplexes, and triplexes across Western Canada, and is a partner in an active flipping business in Saskatchewan.
An award-winning investor and Keyspire Success Story, Doug is the host of RevNYou’s very own RevNYou with Real Estate Podcast where he interviews real estate investors in all walks of life. He is also the host of The Grow Give Expand Podcast, where he speaks with entrepreneurs and business owners, uncovering the personal practices and systems that help them live successful, meaningful lives.
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Please check out our other episodes here: https://letsgetrealestatepodcast.com/