Losing everything you put in the game is something that truly haunts every investor. And you probably wonder: if you would ever find yourself in that position… how could you possibly get back up? This week, Seth Ferguson talks to us about single family home portfolios, losing everything and building it back up with multifamily investing. Don’t miss it!
PSA. Use code “Danielle” for 10% off the Multifamily Conference!
In this episode, we cover:
- Seth’s journey from the world of Hockey to real estate investing, and realizing how demanding the latter is. Dedication is key!
- How he understood in his youth that his lifestyle was expensive and not giving as many perks as he expected. Seth started doing research since then… and got his single family home portfolio!
- The way that a lot of entrepreneurs fail to work their finances right; and how to balance your income based on real estate. Moreover… how the birth of his son inspired him to hit his real estate goal of owning a thousand houses!
- How a positive attitude can get you anywhere believing that your goals are a possibility is the first step to reaching them. Seth puts his journey into perspective: from starting off with single family… to running a Real Estate conference!
- Businesses crashing down. While surely heartbreaking, you only lose material stuff… but you don’t lose your skills or experience. To lose it all is truly a myth, because we all learn from hardship!
About Seth Ferguson:
Seth is the founder and broker of the Ferguson & Co. Real Estate Team that specializes in helping homeowners sell their home for maximum value in the shortest amount of time. A 13-year real estate veteran, Seth is also active in the real estate investment space, primarily as CEO of the real estate investment company Multifamily Real Estate Investments Inc. that provides investment opportunities for high-net-worth individuals by acquiring and improving underperforming apartment buildings.
Connect with Seth Ferguson:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Please check out our other episodes here: https://letsgetrealestatepodcast.com/