This week, we welcome our guest Darren Voros, who will be talking to us in sweet, sweet detail about converting buildings in Toronto! Darren himself calls it the best strategy you could go for. So sit back, grab a cup of tea, and GET REAL with us this time ’round!
In this episode, we cover:
- How he bought his first real estate property 20 years ago. He saved up a bunch of money from a year of living and working in Japan and said: you know what… this real estate thing truly does wonders.
- Zoning: how it works, what it looks like, and what to expect. It is crucial for the properties in question to fit the standards (and while he mentions it is an obvious thing to point out), it is profoundly important to remember that before deciding to go any further.
- The numbers around his strategy and how to go about them, as well as the amount of time it would take him to go about the project.
- Darren’s approach on building contingencies. Our guest gets into detail about how bringing investors into their projects is not the tricky part: truly, what it amounts to, is making sure that they are aware of the possible changes and outcomes. At the end of the day, real estate is a profoundly wealthy business, so what goes around, comes around!
- The challenges of getting people into their projects, as they may be unpredictable.
- What we all have grown to understand: having multiple exit strategies. This time, Darren gets REAL about his company’s strategies!
About Darren Voros:
Darren is an accomplished real estate investor, trainer and coach. He controls a portfolio of properties worth just over $30,000,000 and has travelled across North America educating, inspiring and motivating audiences on the subject of real estate investing, financial independence and financial literacy!
Connect with Darren Voros:
Connect with Danielle Chiasson:
Book in a call: https://calendly.com/strategicsuccess/lets-get-real-estate-20-min-chat
Please check out our other episodes here: https://letsgetrealestatepodcast.com/